From other side of LOC

Part#2

Thank you India


People raised a rigid question when I discussed about my up coming article, they asked why I'm writing another article about India and Indian people. What compelled me to write again my feelings towards India and my Indian friends. Unfortunately People on both sides, see India and Pakistan via eyes of local media and some kind of rigid politicians who always want to escalate hatred instead to promote peaceful relations . We always see a furious debate on media regarding Indo-Pak bilateral relations. But I see through a different prism that shows beautiful colors, colours that changed my life.As far as my personal experience is concerned, I always found Indian people more supportive and cooperative. I still remember the day when I was a little confused,when I decided to resume working as free a long break of 3 years ,I have a lot of doubts, questioned myself, am I still capable enough to do anything. Infact I had no idea where to start and what to do. It was a little confusing and disappointing phase of my life. I was reading a Mr Sandeep Kochhar's post. Mr Sandeep is founder of BlewMinds .With a heavy heart I commented on his post, I just commented and moved on, I forgot about the post and the comment. But in a couple of days, I got response from Mr Sandeep Kochhar his words were full of hope , support and guidance. At that point of darkness he taught me to think positively and believe in yourself, his words gave me strength to stand up again, rediscover the world with a whole new way of thinking. After that I started working from home with a new zeal . Infact an Indian changed the whole perspective from negative to positive. After that I started writing articles as a freelance content writer , nonetheless I started my own blog. Then another India well-known evolutionary biologists Dr Subir Ranjan Kundu saw my blog and contacted me and gave me, my life's biggest opportunity to work with him as a managing editor. That was a milestone that led me towards more opportunities and gave me a new identity as a managing editor and after a journey of almost one and a half year of hard work, the book " Dormancy: A Quest for Silence in Life" published from one of leading publishing house Satyam Books Put Ltd. I always found Indian more supportive than my own people. Indians helped me whenever I got stuck in the picture. Even when I first ever I started my blog I had some IT based issues than Ravi Chahhar who was in my social connections, came up to solve those issues selflessly . Nonetheless the best thing ever happened when Dr Subir Ranjan Kundu introduced Sanjana Guha to me and I start working with her as a freelance content writer and in no time we became friends. Sanjana's words are " My name is Sanjana Guha, a freelance editor, and translator, and I also have a team of writers. Together we provide web content, SEO, and blogs to various firms and organizations. It’s because this work of mine, I met Nuzhat, (whose contact I received from Dr. Subir Ranjan Kundu. I worked as a managing editor for one of Dr. Kundu’s books). I must say my meeting with her was a boon for me, not just because she helped me with my projects but with times we became more than just colleagues. From talking about our love for fish to her adoring my crazy Snapchat pics, we develop a friendship beyond the borders, and I truly adore and value this friendship a lot." In simple words these Indian friends are true gems, that I got from other side of LOC. On both sides of LOC we need people to show true picture of both states and build a bridge to bring both nations closer and work on confidence building measures that spread love and prosperity for eachother. Whatever I'm doing today is just because of these great Indian friends who helped me to resume work after a break of long 3 years. They helped me to work again. Specially Dr Subir Ranjan Kundu who gave his book in my hands, Sanjana Guha who selected me to work as her team member. And a huge thanks to Mr Sandeep , who taught me to believe in myself. So I can say I found a whole new and beautiful world on the" Other side of LOC". Thank you India.


Written by: Nuzhat Aman
Title image: Imran Bari


Comments

  1. India and Pakistan are both connected through more avenues than geo-political hatred and extremism. Since both share the common history and land values, the roots of these relationships goes much deeper than it sounds. We have more love to cherish than venom spewing political voices on both sides. The job at hand is to hear and bear the sane voices among us. Keep writing and keep winning hearts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting and I agree with all of the things that you put forth in it about putting more into building love of humanity on both sides of the world through friendships we nourish and cherish with all of our friends..but no where in this article did I see who wrote it! Sorry if I missed it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. بلاگ کیلیے میری نیک خواہشات ہیں۔
    آپ اس موضوع پر قلم اٹھا رہی ہیں۔جس پر آج کل لکھتے ہوئے لوگ گھبرا سے جسے جاتے ہیں۔
    ہم دو ملکوں کے سیاسی اختلافات اپنی جگہ۔لیکن ایک سماجی تعلق اپنی جگہ ایسا ہے جو ہر کشیدگی سے بالاتر ہے۔باہمی سماجی مفاد کے معاملات پر اگر بات ہوتی رہے تو کوئی وجہ نہیں کہ ایک دن سیاسی معاملات پر بات کیلیے بھی راہ ہموار ہو جائے۔میری دعائیں آپ کے ساتھ ہیں۔۔
    شعیب واجد

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, ap jese senior journalist k ye alfaz mere lye ek award ki hasiyat rakhte hain .

      Delete
  4. Kashmir dispute is still the main bone of contention between India and Pakistan. Before partition the religious and cultural differences raised the main issue which caused partition Pakistan has always played a major role to diffuse the turse relationship and initiated train services to bridge the gap but Indians burn them with their fire of hatred and also bans Pakistani artist to work in their film industry which is a major turn off because these two countries in this era of globalization when connections are more integral than holding grudge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. india & pakistan share billions of thinks, customs, tudition, culture even political thoughts. but Some problems have become much bigger then our historic peaceful relationship. both sides of LoC wants peaceful coexistence but matter of fact is both establishements don't want it.
    Great Jinnah once said India & Pakistan must have relations like USA & Canada & I bet if Quaid's dream ever come true we will definatly rule the world.
    Great work. . Nuzhat ma'am.
    I wish to write some thing too now :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. کسی نے خوب کہا ہے کہ آپ رشتے تو بدل سکتے ہیں مگر پڑوسی نہیں، اورہندوستان بھی ہمارا پڑوسی ہی ہے، پاکستانی ہوں یا ہندوستانی دونوں کا خمیر ایک ہی مٹی سے اٹھا ہے، اگر مذہب کا تڑکا نہ لگے تو ہم کئی جہتوں میں ایک دوسرے سے جڑے ہوئے ہیں، ہمارے مسائل اور مشکلات ایک جیسی ہیں، قلیل اقلیت سے قطع نظر عام ہندوستانی آج بھی اتنا بُرا نہیں جتنا ہمیں بتایا جاتا ہے یہ کہی سنی باتیں ہیں نہ ہی مفروضے بلکہ میرا عملی مشاہدہ اس کا گواہ ہے، آپ نے سماجی تعلق پر قلم اٹھا کر اچھی کوشش کی ہے لکھتی رہیں نکھار خود ہی آتا جائے گا، اظہر عباس

    ReplyDelete
  7. Strongly agreed
    I believe that this divide is just a brainchild of extremist mindset from both sides of the borders.
    Public opinion is different from as described by rightists supported media.
    Your efforts are highly appreciable
    Keep it up ��

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very well written. Humans living on both sides are the same. It is the cruel politics that is creating the differences. Can't agree more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. first of all Thank You for sharing this beautiful article ,,secondly India and Pakistan if seen without the eye of media and politician is a nation of peace loving ,,, some people on both side of LOC did some mistakes whether by mistake or deliberately ,,i cant say ,,, and that divided the nation not only physically but even tried their best to ,,,divide people emotionally too,,,,,,although people like you and some of the people like who have commented beautifully still HOPE exist

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment